- fixed a bug causing highlight painting failure in nested frames
- support highlighting plain text files
- keyword buttons constrained to be no more than 5
- compatible with Firefox 3.0pre
- twitter this now uses annotated link if there are annotations
- more items under “Send to” menu
- if the message page is already open, clicking Message button will reload it
- tag suggestion is now case insensitive
- increase max tag count per bookmark to 20
- twitter this default message uses www.diigo.com/~xxx instead of www.diigo.com/user/xxx
- more friends’ bookmarks menu items (All Friends, contact list)
- send to window: message is public by default. privacy setting is remembered
- twitter this now works in firefox 3.0pre (but not in beta 5)
- fixed several compatibility issues with firefox 3
- other fixes and improvements
- resolved conflict with snaplinks caused by a Firefox 2 bug
- faster upload when importing bookmarks from browser
- fixed a bug in “Send to blog”
- “Bookmark this Link to Diigo” now fetches link title and url correctly
- changed default message of “Twitter this”
- added “Add a floating sticky note” in right-click menu
- fixed broken Search url (search bookmarks on Diigo)
- Search result now uses current tab instead of opening a new tab
- highlighting in Gmail is not allowed because highlighting in such large one page applications is confusing and ineffective
- minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- resolved conflict with iMacro
- fixed an XSS vulnerability in comment content processing
Welcome to Diigo Toolbar 3.0! This is our most significant upgrade of the toolbar since its first release in 2006, culminating many months of development and test. Hope you will like it!
- UI redesign
Toolbar buttons, menu layout and bookmark window have been redesigned to provide better usability.
- New sidebar
You can search and access your bookmarks easily in the new sidebar. You can also view, filter and add annotations in the sidebar.
- Social browsing
Diigo Toolbar now enables a social browsing experience. While you are reading a web page, the Diigo sidebar shows you who else has bookmarked that page or that site, and what other similar pages and sites they have bookmarked, giving you a great way to find related content.
- Multiple ways to share bookmarks with varying degrees of intrusiveness
Share bookmarks via Friends’ Bookmarks, Specially shared bookmarks, the new Diigo messaging system, or to a selected contact list, or through twitter and facebook.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Numerous other small improvements
Check out the new features and enhancements, and HELP for more info.
Let us know what you think of this new version at http://groups.diigo.com/Diigo_HQ/forum
Thanks for giving it a try!