UPDATE (Dec 18, 11pm) New Ver 220.127.116.11 available on http://www.diigo.com/tools
UPDATE (Dec 18, 10am) New Ver 18.104.22.168 available on http://www.diigo.com/tools
Fixed some unexpected issues that affected some users reported in user forums. Thanks a lot for everyone’s active help to assist us with fast iterations to resolve issues quickly. Sorry for any inconvenience!
We always do very thorough testing with each upgrade as possible. Of course, with such a diverse users’ settings and environments, sometimes unexpected things happen. Our team is committed to deliver the best possible user experience for our users, and we will get issues resolved quickly. Together with your help, we will continue to make Diigo better and better!
We’ve made some usability improvement and some bug fixes in this version:
- Under “Send” button:
1. Add “Get Annotated” link …/ Extract Annotations
2. Remove “Post a note”
3. If a user selects some text and clicks “Send” button, the text will automatically be captured within the message window.
- Add a “Read Later” button
- “Quick Access Filter” improvement
1. Move “Add a filter” button to the end of all filters
2. Add a tip when the filter is empty. “Still empty, drag a link here to save”
3. Different color for Unread and Recent quick access filter
- Add “Get annotated link” in the highlight mouse over menu
These features really add convenience and enhance your browsing experience. Will soon write a more detailed post to supplement this change log.
As always, please let us know if you notice any issues. Thanks!