We’ve done a very simple mobile app. Here are some tips for iPhone users:
How to access your Diigo bookmarks on iPhone
How to add bookmarks to Diigo on iPhone
1. Set up the “Post to Diigo” button http://www.diigo.com/tools/post_to_diigo or “Diigolet” button http://www.diigo.com/tools/diigolet in Safari or IE browser on your computer
Note: “Post to Diigo” is for easy posting. “Diigolet” has the advantage of not jumping to another page, although other functions not working. The choice is yours.
2. Sync bookmarks with your iPhone. Follow the instruction by Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1386 If you experience problem in this step, try to remove all your bookmarks on iPhone, then, sync again.
3. When you browse through the web on iPhone:
- Go to your bookmarks menu
- Find “Post to Diigo” or “Diigolet” button
- Click it to add bookmark to your Diigo account
Give it a try and let us know what you think. There are a lot of new innovations on iPhone / mobile apps. We’re continuing to push the envelop & cool new apps on their way… We’d also love to hear from you – drop us an email info [at] diigo to discuss your feedback / wishlist!