Update (March 21, 2009)
- Transfer status: Due to the huge amount of transfer requests, transfer will take a while (a few more days) to complete. For those who have initiated the transfer and if you haven’t received an email from us (or have only seen partial transfer so far), don’t worry. Your request is still a work in progress and will be completed soon. Please see the latest transfer update in our user forums.
- Data access: While your furl links transfer may take a while to complete, you can start adding new bookmarks to your new Diigo account. Before Furl is completely phased out, you can still access your Furl data there and export them elsewhere. The choice is yours.
- Furl cache (archives): This transfer only takes care of your bookmark links. We are evaluating the the best possible solution to transfer those cached pages, but it will take some time. So please stay tuned! Meanwhile, you can access Furl directly and export them there.
We are very pleased that Furl has become part of Diigo.com and would like to warmly welcome you all to the Diigo community!
Given that we have constant website & toolbar new updates, we will be phasing out Furl and migrating Furl users to Diigo. Meanwhile, we have made transferring your Furl links to Diigo very quick and easy:
1) Go to the transfer page: http://www.diigo.com/import_all/transfer_furl
2) Enter your Furl username / password, agree to our Terms of service, & follow the steps
3) Once the transfer is complete, you will receive an email from us with your login info
- Due to the huge amount of transfer requests that we’re processing at this time, the transfer may take one to a few days to complete. Thanks for your patience.
- While your Furl data transfer may take a while to complete, you should be able to access your Diigo user account right away. Use the diigo username (should be given during your transfer Step #2 process) and same furl password to access your new diigo account.
- Once bookmarks are imported, it will still take one or a few days for your tags to get indexed, shown and searched properly.
- Although you cannot add new bookmark to your furl account now, you can still log into your Furl account, access your old bookmarks, andinitiate “export” to backup your links and cache documents
When you sign in to Diigo the very first time, you will be prompted to install either our Diigo’s toolbar (Firefox / IE), or Diigolet (all major browsers supported). Then you’ll be ready to begin Diigoing!
- Overview Video >>
- Take the Tour >>
- Diigo Tutorials/Help >>
- Contact Support >>
- Follow us on Twitter >>
The Diigo team is passionate about making Diigo the best knowledge sharing and management platform for individuals, work groups, and companies. We look forward to having your active participation in the Diigo community. Lots more exciting projects forthcoming. Stay tuned, as we continue to innovate and evolve!
The Diigo Team