A new enhanced Diigo Chrome Extension, “Diigo Bookmark, Archive, Highlight & Sticky-Note” is available! Diigo fans: please show your support: a 5-star rating there and/or help us to spread the news by tweet, etc, etc, would help a lot & be very much appreciated!
Version 220.127.116.11 update
* [new] Upload cache page: save a copy of the web page to My Library via Bookmark >> Cache
Note: Caching service is unlimited for Premium & Basic plans. Other free accounts have limited allocation per month. See Feature Matrix for more details >>
* Several new options are now available. Right-click on the Diigo icon to access the Options menu:
* [new option] Load bookmarking status automatically. When enabled, the browser action icon will turn red to indicate whether current page is bookmarked.
* [new option] Show highlights automatically. When enabled, annotations on a page will be displayed automatically. This way, you don’t have to click the highlight button in order to see the existing highlights on the page.
* Diigo+Google search in context menu: Select some text, right click and search your library! (can be disabled in options)